1 - 3 Years
1 Lac To 3 Lac
Team handling Mange day to day responsibilities. Daily report of team member's target. Polite behavior,active listener and learner.
Trade Execution and Executive Assistant
0 - 3 Years
- Monitoring trades - Liasing with key clients - Safeguarding confidential information - New ventures analysis (financial modeling) - Acting as the point of contact among external partners (clients , suppliers , financial institutions) - Assisting international contract negotiations - Managing information flow - Assisting the directors in strategy formulation and implementation What qualities are we looking for ? - Energy, hard work, ability to work independently, problem solving skills, and strong bias for ethical behavior What we offer: - A very dynamic platform for growth - Chance to go toe to toe with senior corporate leaders across the globe - A high impact role with an opportunity to formulate and guide major organisational decisions and strategies - The chance to develop leadership skills - Competitive remuneration
Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur
0 - 1 Years
●Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies. ●Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered. ●Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels. ●Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc. ●Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service. ●Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals. ●Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance. ●Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives. ●Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams. ●Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed. ●Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures. ●Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
0 - 5 Years
● Engages in Superior Customer Service By Making Information Readily Available persists in Sales Even in the Face of Failure ● Demonstrates Products and Services as Deemed Necessary By Clients and Management ● Schedules Appointments and Meetings as Necessary ● Answers Questions from Clients ● Makes Product Knowledge Readily Available to Self and other Sales People Through Various Resources ● Finds Ways to Sell Products in the Face of a Down Market ● Researches Client Base to Find New Types of Customers and Sells to Them Accordingly ● Creates a Plan for Gaining Customers and Then Retaining Them Based On Warranties or Guarantees ● Analyzes and Creates a Plan for Engaging the Target Market ● Analyzes the Competition to Create a Plan for Engagement ● Makes Product Appeal to the Target Market ● Trains other Sales People in the Art of Selling ● Makes Sure that all Salespeople Meet Quota During a Given Period ● Sets Up Booths At Trade Shows and Demonstrates the Quality or Uses of a Product ● Demonstrates Superior Time Management Skills and Meets Sales Deadlines
2 - 5 Years
2 Lac To 6 Lac
1) BJMC (BA & MA Journalism & Mass Communication) Requirement:-Total 5 Assistant Professor – 2 (UGC NET /PHD – Regular) Associate professor -1 PHD (Mandatory) Assistant Professor – 2 (UGC NET /PHD – Visiting) 2) BA & MA (Animation & Design) Requirement:- Assistant Professor –Total No. 2 Design Faculty – 1 (Visiting) VFX (Visual Effects) 1 – Master DEGREE in Animation/Design (IT SKILLS) : Adobe Photoshop CC,Coral draw. Visual Effect : Adobe after effect CC, Black Magic fusion 6.3, PFTrack, Nuke Apple motion, Adobe Audition CC, Adobe light room cc Apple Live Type Pro Editing: Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere CC. Others: Script writing, Photography, Camera Handling, Cinematography, Stop motion) + 3D (IT SKILLS) - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe After Effect - - Autodesk 3 D Max+Vray+Corona - Autodesk Mudbox - Autodesk Maya - Adobe Audition - Adobe Premiere - Adobe In Design - Adobe Illustrator - Quark Xpress - Corel Draw - Zbrush - MS Office etc.) 3) BSC & MSC Fashion Designing 3 Visiting Faculty (Preferred candidates from NID, NIFT, PEARL) (Minimum exp – 5years) Do not require candidates from textiles department. Qualification – Masters Degree (mandatory) from any recognized university or college. Academic Dean – Minimum 15- 20 years of experience (Preferred Female Candidate)(PHD Mandatory) 4) Photography & Filmmaking Contractual 6 months/1 year (Minimum exp – 5years) 5) Drama and Theatre Contractual 6 months/1 year (Minimum exp – 2years or 3years) (Preferred from NSD,New Delhi /MPSD Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai University ) 6) French Faculty Contractual 6
1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac
1. Fresher 2. Graduate + MBA MKTING 3. Marketing field work 4. Not Target oriented 5. Salary Rs. 11500/- to 13000/- additional incentives and conveyance. 6. On job training at the branch office (Delhi). ) 7. Good communication Skills. 8. Willing to travel all around the state if required. 9. Personal two wheeler with valid Permanent Driving License.
Ios and Android Developer
2 - 6 Years
2 Lac To 5 Lac
Job Description Responsibilities : - Design and build native applications for ios and Android platforms. - Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code. - Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize app efficiency. - Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability - Work on bug fixing and improving application performance Required Hands-on Experience : - Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Android & iOS application development. - Strong knowledge of ios and Android SDK, different versions,and how to deal with different screen sizes. - Deep understanding of SQLite and Room database, Web services and location-based services. - Experience with caching of data using SQLite. - Material Design, Data binding, Google Location Apia, Apple Location Apis, Push notifications, Core Java, Data structure. - Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. - Strong fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
0 - 1 Years
Have knowledge of tally. Have knowledge of busy software. Can handle day-to-day responsibility. Candidate should be confident and presentable.
0 - 2 Years
make calls on regular basis. data maintaining. clients handling. insurance advisor.
0 - 1 Years
● Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis ● Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries ● Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics ● Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis ● Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications ● Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content ● Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes Key Skills/Experience: At least one year’s experience in SEO/SEM BA degree in Marketing, English. A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO. Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics. Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing. Strong communication skills. Excellent copywriting and reporting skills. Analytical mindset. A can-do attitude. Strong time management skills. A good team player.