0 - 1 Years
Ernakulam, Thanjavur, , Vellore, Varappuzha, Kumbakonam, Ambur, Kotagiri
OYO Rooms, commonly known as OYO, is an Indian hotel brand that owns and operates a network of budget hotels in India. It is a sort of hotel aggregator as Uber is for taxi services. It adopts hotels to get them in its fold; gets them to follow certain standards of services, features, staff, pricing, security etc. and then sells their rooms through mobile app & website to customers under its own brand, for a commission.
You will also get a performance / internship / job certificate
Roles and Responsibilities
1) You will be responsible for inspecting the partner hotels in and around your city which are listed under Oyo.
2) You will be assigned leads (Leads contain the address, hotel management number) and asked to visit the property on the scheduled date.
3) You have to identify the differences in the bookings received by OYO Rooms with respect to check in and check out register maintained by hotels authority and update the same in the Awign app.
4) You will also have to keep a check on the total number of vacant rooms and update all the other details in the app along with required photographs.
5) You will be trained online by the respective manager before you start your internship.
· You will be paid on the basis of number of visits you do per month
Conversion- refers to successfully completing step 3 and 4 with all the required details of the property.
· What you get?
1. Earn up to INR 5000 in 4 weeks by just devoting 2-3 hrs a day
2. Internship Certificate after successful completion of the internship
3. Pre-placement interview offer (Only for good performers)
4. Startup experience to level up your resume
5. Dedicated manager for one-on-one mentorship throughout the course of your internship
Who can apply?
1. Any Degree, Course, Branch or Year
2. Recent Graduates can also apply
3. Worried about securing a job in your campus placements or off-campus interviews? – Complete this internshi
|Salary||Less than 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Fresher / Trainee|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|